Click below to make a tax deductible donation to
the Children’s Museum of Eastern Oregon!
Annual Appeal 2016:
Thank you to all our wonderful supporters who make it possible for the Children’s Museum of Eastern Oregon to stay open year after year! Over the past 20 years, 260,00 children and families have visited CMEO. In commemoration of our 20th Anniversary, we are setting out to raise $1 per visitor ($260,000) over the next 3 years. Our first goal is to raise $20,000 by March of 2017! Your donation, no matter how big or how small, will help us reach that goal.
Make your tax deductible donation online right here by clicking the donate button above, or send a check to:
400 S. Main St.
Pendleton, OR 97801
Why donate to the Children’s Museum?
– CMEO is an independent 501(c)3 non-profit organization that relies heavily on individual, community and foundation support.
– We are the ONLY children’s museum in Eastern Oregon and serve over 13,000 visitors a year.
– Every day we strengthen our community by providing a space where families play and connect in meaningful ways.
– AT CMEO we respect childhood, spark creativity, encourage lifelong learning, and help children develop essential foundational skills.
– YOU can make a difference in the lives of children-thousands of children benefit each year thanks to our donors and sponsors!
Thank you to all our past donors for their generosity!
Other Ways to Donate:
Shop at Amazon! By following the link below and signing up for Amazon Smile, a portion of your Amazon purchases will be donated to the Children’s Museum!
CMEO greatly appreciates all the in kind donations the community provides us on a regular basis. The following is a list of items we could use here at the museum. Thank you for your support!
Easter Egg Hunt Supplies:
Plastic eggs (we need at least 2000!)
Small toys or coupon donations for egg stuffers
Easter treats (store-bought packages dropped off the day before)
Real eggs, hard-boiled for dyeing
White printer paper
Interior paint for museum
Lightly used children’s books
Magazines (for crafts)
- Foam Stickers
- Foam Pieces
- Glue Sticks
- Wiggly Eyes
Tax Exempt Status
The Children’s Museum of Eastern Oregon is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible. The Museum is a publicly supported organization and can receive funding from foundations, businesses and individuals for the development and operation of its programs.